If you are new to "The Blogrolls," please read HEREHERE before exploring the site.

Search This Blog

Followers

Cooking Fiend





Guest post by Jewel Cole

While my family would rather be watching games on direct tv I’d rather be cooking. I guess you can say preparing food is my hobby and boy, it’s something I get a lot of joy out of! I don’t know why it took me so long to learn to cook but since I never learned growing up I sort of had to teach myself. I feel like I’ve gotten pretty good, though, from watching all my cooking shows and reading through my dozens of cookbooks.

I’m pretty partial to Italian cooking and I really love the idea that soon I’ll be able to impress a dinner party! My husband and kids don’t complain because they love eating my mistakes as well as my successes and I know that it won’t take long before I get the chance to try out some of my very own recipes on them. They’re my biggest cheerleaders and I’m so happy they’re so supportive of my hobbies and who I want to be. I feel like such a supported woman!



The Redhead Riter



My opinions are valued and I was compensated by my friends at Expert Satellite for this post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails