If you are new to "The Blogrolls," please read HEREHERE before exploring the site.

Search This Blog

Followers

Coke Baked Beans



Coke


Coke Baked Beans

Ingredients:

8 strips thick bacon
1/2 cup diced onion
2 cans great northern beans
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon prepared spicy mustard
1/8 cup jalapeno peppers (optional)
1/4 cup ketchup
1/2 can Coke


Instructions:

Cook bacon and onion until brown.

Mix remaining ingredients.

When bacon and onion is brown, add remaining ingredients in a casserole dish.

Stir thoroughly.

Bake at 325º for 45 to 50 minutes.




The Redhead Riter

3 comments:

Jennai said...

Yum! Coke, Bacon...two of my all time favorites. Will definitely have to try!
HobartsMama {AT} AOL.COM

Liz said...

Yum! That sounds delicious and you can never go wrong with coke and bacon!!

lizgiver at gmail dot com

Leslie Limon said...

I can't believe that this is my first visit to your food blog! And I am loving the first recipe. Beans are a staple in our home and my biggest vice happens to be Coca-Cola. I will be trying this soon. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails