If you are new to "The Blogrolls," please read HEREHERE before exploring the site.

Search This Blog

Followers

I Love Bacon


Bacon Explosion


I love bacon. I mean I LOVE BACON. There just isn't anything like it. I don't even leave the tiniest of crumbs of bacon on my plate and I practically inhale the whole meal.

This recipe is not only beautiful, but oh so full of yummy bacon!

The ingredients are:

2 pounds thick cut bacon
2 pounds Italian sausage
1 jar of your favorite barbeque sauce
1 jar of your favorite barbeque rub

The presentation is fantastic. Read and see exactly how to create this delicious recipe at Bacon Explosion.












4 comments:

Under the Influence said...

I checked that out and it looks like a heart atttack just waiting to happen. It also looks quite yummy!

TINA I. B. EDGAL said...

Happy New Year!
The Banana bread sounds good.
I am following you from the Follow me Club . MBC

TINA I. B. EDGAL said...

Happy New Year!
I am following you from the Follow me Club . MBC

Deanna said...

Hubbs would go nuts fro that bacon! Must try for his birthday breakfast!

Following you from MBC, hope you can pop by my site too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails