If you are new to "The Blogrolls," please read HEREHERE before exploring the site.

Search This Blog

Followers

The Family Recipe Box


At Christmas last year, I gathered up as many family recipes as I could find. Then I formatted them, added clip art, photos of both the food and the people who were the creators or owners of the recipe, decorated each card, printed on card stock, cut them out (all 4 sides because it was a custom size)and made recipe boxes for everyone. Needless to say, they were a huge hit!

recipe box


2 comments:

love lives in the kitchen said...

hello! what a beutiful idea! i would love to do the same thing with my recipes... i have to find some time to do it!

wish you a very sweet day (and thank you for your lovely comment!)
justyna

Alison said...

Great idea!! Great site, too! Stopping by for FF! Have a great weekend! I also have a food blog if you want to check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails