If you are new to "The Blogrolls," please read HEREHERE before exploring the site.

Search This Blog

Followers

Kitchen Aid Mixers



Image: Cookware Online

I always wanted a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer with the fancy attachments and last year I became the proud owner of one! It has been a dream and I think, and so does Alyssa, that I have taken my Chocolate Chip recipe over the top.

The colors available vary from one style to the next, but I think they are all beautiful. You can also find them at the KitchenAid store online at http://www.kitchenaid.com/flash.cmd?/#/page/home

Here are a few of the several specialty attachments you can also purchase.

Ravioli Maker
Ice Cream Maker
Sausage Stuffer
Grain Mill

Pasta Accessories





These cool little gadgets help you make your own lasagna, spaghetti, fettuccini, thick egg noodles and angel hair pasta.

Citrus Juicer



Quickly and easily extract juice from the smallest lime to the largest grapefruit. A special strainer helps trap pulp.

Food Grinder



Shredder



These mixers often go on sale around holidays and are a super deal.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails